Sunday, April 4, 2010

Talk Like an Egyptian

Disclaimer:
Okay, so in no way do I mean to make fun of the individual who has written these notes to me. In fact, I envy anyone who can speak a foreign language as well as most of the people I have met on my travels. When your native tongue is Arabic and you can successfully learn, and speak, English...well, you are one of my heroes.


Having said that, the notes that follow have provided me with some nice laughs. As you will see, I apparently have an Egyptian stalker, of sorts...who stalks me via e-mail from his store on the boat I cruised on down the Nile in January. Unfortunately, some of the earlier e-mail love notes were deleted forever...but I am sure there are more to come.




February 20: i lick to say happy valantin day i know it is to leat but sorry u know that iam work on the boot i hope every thing is ok


March 21: how are u i hope every thing is ok from long tiem i dont hear news are u ok i hope every thing is ok in work and at home


March 28: how is thev lief i hope every thing is ok in the work and at home i wich for u agood helth this is my phon nambr if u want to send sms or to cool me 0020103825201 have anes day alot of love


April 2: hi my love how are u i lick to say to u befor all happy estar

1 comment: