Friday, October 16, 2009

Damn Chicken Nuggets








I am exactly two weeks into my "no-meat" campaign.



I have been dreaming about chicken nuggets.



Don't ask me why--I rarely ever eat them. Must be the fact that I can't have them.



Oh, to savor that juicy, greasy excellence would be a dream come true, literally.



It's all I think about.



But for whatever reason, I have yet to break into the box of imitation chicken nuggets I bought last week. Yeah, they are vegetarian chicken nuggets. Something about it just doesn't seem 'right.'



Plus, my sister has to consistently ask about my "fake chicken" and how it tastes.


Fake chicken.


Two weeks to go.


Oh dear.



3 comments:

  1. You have a blog?! I can't wait to peruse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny--I wondered how long it would take you to 'find' me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. imitation chicken nuggets... HMMM, just doesn't sound appealing, whatsoever??!

    ReplyDelete